Autodetect CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for plugins
|Assignee:||Bartosz Brachaczek||% Done:||
|Target version:||Kadu - 1.0|
|Fixed in Git commit:||a348629f25e84cdce8970986bc9d3d6420a0f25a||Additional information:|
Can cmake detect CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE automatically for plugins?
At least when undefined.
It could determine this by checking how the target Kadu installation had been built.
Or installed API headers and Kadu cmake includes could provide this information.
Updated by Piotr Dąbrowski over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Updated by Bartosz Brachaczek over 1 year ago
- Target version set to 0.12.0
It's indeed possible to do.
Updated by Bartosz Brachaczek 30 days ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Bartosz Brachaczek
- Target version set to 1.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Fixed in Git commit set to a348629f25e84cdce8970986bc9d3d6420a0f25a
Fixed by the way of other cleanups in commit a348629f25e84cdce8970986bc9d3d6420a0f25a, currently available in cmake-conventions branch.