Please file issues against any bugs and other problems in our issue tracking system, Redmine.
If you are not sure whether your issue is a bug, please share your doubts on our forum.
Please also report feature request on the forum
Before you submit a bug
- Make sure if no one before you submitted the same bug to Redmine.
- Check Forum, using search function try to find a discussion about topic that you want to post.
- Don't submit obvious bugs, for eg. mistakes in text and other minor imperfections. They can occur in non-official versions.
- If there is a memory protection violation (so-called segfault), write step-by-step how to repeat it : in those cases very helpful is a debug of this error. When error cannot be repeated debug provides a lot of useful information.
- When submiting a bug write what version of Kadu and Qt libraries are you using. Please write clearly are they stable or unstable versions.
- If you have a problem with Kadu, something doesn't work how it should be : post it on forum. Please write clearly with facts. We don't read posts like "this isn't working for me. Help me please!" - such posts will be deleted by moderators.